The Canadian Coalition of Community-Based Employability Training (CCCBET) is a national, non-profit organization whose membership is comprised of representatives from provincial and national non-profit employment and training associations and organizations.
Providing pan-Canadian leadership for the community-based employment training sector.
That Canada’s employment and training sector offers recognized, professional services and that all people have access to community-based services that support their pursuit of meaningful employment and social inclusion.
- An inclusive affiliation of Canadian and provincial non-profit employment and training associations and organizations that support the CCCBET mission and vision.
- Regular members have voting rights and enjoy several privileges, including the right to serve on the Board of Directors of the Coalition as well as discounts on the costs of selected activities promoted by our partners.
- Annual Membership Fee: $200
- Individuals and organizations representing the public or private sector, colleges, unions, and international entities – that support the CCCBET mission and vision.
- Annual Membership Fee: $100
If you would like more information about membership, please contact the CCCBET.
If you wish to become a member of the Coalition, please complete the application form.
- Advocate for Third Party Services and the community-based employment training sector;
- Connect provincial associations and organizations to each other and to pan-Canadian initiatives;
- Promote the sharing of promising/innovative practices, emerging trends across provinces;
- Support research, effective employment services and continual improvements to workforce development strategies and policy; and
- Offer networking opportunities at national and provincial level.
Board of Directors 2017−2018
Ontario Network of Employment Skills Training Projects (ONESTEP)
Regroupement québécois des organismes pour le développement de l’employabilité (RQuODE)
Canadian Practice Firms Network (CPFN)/Réseau canadien des entreprises d’entraînement (RCEE)
Success Skills Centre
Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia (ISANS)
Association of Service Providers for Employability and Career Training (ASPECT)
Distinctive Employment Counseling Services of Alberta (DECSA)
Regina Work Preparation Centre